Patent drawing. Source: Google
The facts don’t support these claims:
- There is no evidence that TR-3B aka TR-3 Black Manta – an alleged secret surveillance aircraft of the U.S. Air Force – exists
- In USA, the patented things do not have to work or even exist
- There are lots of patented flying spacecraft so this is nothing new
We can also look at some of the other patents of this inventor as a reference:
- Remote viewing amplifier – “An apparatus which enhances the ability of a person to perform remote viewing by connecting the human spiritual eye to the tetrahedral geometry of subspace.”
- Full body teleportation system – the background of the invention explains that the inventor personally experienced a full-body teleportation while walking to the bus stop
Have you seen people using this remote viewing amplifier? How about people teleporting around? Clearly these patented things do not work or exist.
Evidence of triangular UFOs
Many triangular shaped UFO stories are inspired the Belgian UFO wave which began in November 1989. Below is the famous photographic evidence of the Belgian UFO:
The problem with this photo: it is a fake. It turned out to be a panel of painted styrofoam with three embedded flashlights. It is interesting that the only photographic evidence of the Belgian UFO wave was a hoax.
UFO researchers and believers often talk about the Phoenix Lights from 1997 as concrete evidence of triangular shaped UFOs (or TR-3Bs). Some call it the number one UFO sighting of all time. What people actually witnessed? A group of military aircraft and flares. However, this story just won’t go away even when it has been explained many times.
- The TR-3B most likely doesn’t exist
- The patented spacecraft that resembles a triangular shaped UFO most likely doesn’t work
- There is no scientifically valid evidence that UFOs or aliens are visiting the earth